Get Steam Client Update Released from the official download links and Play Store, iTunes App store below. Here are the links to play Steam Client Update Released free. Make sure to check all the links.
Download Steam Client Update Released Android and iOS from Play Store and iTunes App Store
To play Steam Client Update Released, click below:
- iPhone and iPad (iOS): official Link to Download and Install Steam Client Update Released
- Android: official Link to Download and Install Steam Client Update Released
- Also check out Amazon for Steam Client Update Released related products.
Follow Steam Client Update Released on their icial Social Networks
Steam Client Update Released Play Store, App Store Download for Android and iOS
A new steam client has been released and is being automatically downloaded.
- Improved stability based on top crash reports and support tickets
- Reduced CPU usage and battery impact when Steam is running in the background
- Removed notification popups when friends are using software from the “Tools” category
- Removed the need to enable special accessibility permissions for Steam
- Added full support for game engines using the Metal rendering API
- Fixed compatibility issues with some older games that crashed on startup
- Improved overlay support for games running at high resolution on Retina displays
- Fixed excessive blurriness in Big Picture mode on high-DPI monitors under Windows 10
- Improved in-game overlay compatibility with the latest Insider builds of Windows 10
- Added DPI-based scaling for text and basic UI elements in the in-game overlay
- Added Action Set Layers feature
- Action Sets can now have layers nested within them. These act like Photoshop Layers on an image. Layers allow for quick modifications both big and small of an existing action set.
- Each layer can draw from the actions that are defined by that action set.
- Layers can be stacked arbitrarily deep.
- Each layer can modify settings or replace modes/bindings of the action set or layers below it in the stack.
- Changes made to the base Action Set are treated as the “default” for a layer, so modifications to a setting of the Action Set will be reflected in the layer unless it specifically modifies that setting itself. Settings within the layer that are “reset to default” will use the setting of the base action set.
- Action Set Layers will be available as an option to developers creating Native Steam Input API games in a future SDK.
- Transitions across action sets, layers, and mode shifts will now maintain state if applicable. As an example, if the same action/output is bound across the boundaries of these sets, rather than being un-pressed and immediately pressed on this transition, it will continue to be held if bound to a pressed button in both sets.
- Activators which have matching Activators across action set/layer/mode shift boundaries will also carry over state, so if the same activator exists across these boundaries, a “long press” which has been pressed but not yet activated will maintain timing information. Likewise, if an output is already active coming from a previous set, a long press/double press/start press etc. which would fire the same output won’t be restarted across those boundaries.
- Action set/layer activation binding now fires on the activation, rather than deactivation of the input it’s attached to. The old behavior helped to prevent feedback loops of action set/layer changes, but was not in line with other input. This may be a breaking change for certain configurations, as activators like long presses will engage the action set change when the activator activates instead of when the button is released after activating, but it also matches behavior of all other bindings and fixes a number of issues with regards to various activation types. Prevention of feedback loops is now handled automatically, buttons which share action set changes on the same input will not fire when entering the new set/layer.
- Fixed using On-Screen Keyboard on desktop Steam Login Screen.
- Fixed DS4 Gyro when streaming over a Steam Link
- Fixed modeshifts not properly reconciling held bindings
- Fixed incorrect battery readings from third-party controllers
- Fixed activators from different inputs being able to interrupt each other
- Fixed missing Calibrate button under Steam controller settings when multiple controllers are plugged in
- Fixed a few cases where Xbox 360 origins would not show for games using the Native API to get glyphs and text descriptions.
- Fixed an issue when combining gyro input with trackpad or joystick input on Linux
- Added A/B/X/Y buttons as options for enabling gyro input
- Fixed an issue where disconnected Steam Controllers that had been connected via the wireless receiver could continue to show up as connected
- On Windows, Xbox controllers not present in our current USB VID/PID Whitelist will now be detected as Xbox controllers and will fall back to using the “Xbox Configuration Support” checkbox instead of “Generic Gamepad Support”. The list of officially support Xbox and PS4 controllers can be found here on our support website. If you have a controller that is missing from this list please report it in the Steam Controller bug reports forum.
We hope you enjoyed playing Steam Client Update Released. If you know of other resources to download Steam Client Update Released, let us know!