Get Team Fortress 2 Update Released from the official download links and Play Store, iTunes App store below. Here are the links to play Team Fortress 2 Update Released free. Make sure to check all the links.
Download Team Fortress 2 Update Released Android and iOS from Play Store and iTunes App Store
To play Team Fortress 2 Update Released, click below:
- iPhone and iPad (iOS): official Link to Download and Install Team Fortress 2 Update Released
- Android: official Link to Download and Install Team Fortress 2 Update Released
- Also check out Amazon for Team Fortress 2 Update Released related products.
Follow Team Fortress 2 Update Released on their icial Social Networks
Team Fortress 2 Update Released Play Store, App Store Download for Android and iOS
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
- Fixed a server crash related to Flamethrower particles
- Fixed a client crash related to matchmaking parties
- Fixed a client crash related to the ConVar tf_flamethrower_boxsize
- Fixed a memory leak in the main menu
- Fixed some languages having missing characters in the ConTracker menu
- Fixed the voicemenu command being used to lag servers
- Fixed a rendering issue with Unusual effects for the Antarctic Eyewear
- Fixed some War Paint weapons not being valid trade-up items for the Civilian Stat Clock
- Fixed an animation bug related to the Thermal Thruster and changing class while holstering it
- Fixed matchmaking players being able to sit at the MOTD so they can’t be kicked by players in the match. They will now show in the scoreboard on their assigned team and will be valid vote-kick targets by members of their team.
- Updated the Autobalance system to skip asking/waiting for volunteers. Instead, it will go straight to switching candidates to balance the teams.
- Updated model/materials for the Valhalla Helm to fix some clipping issues
- Updated the localization files
- Updated pl_enclosure_final
- Fixed players being able to get stuck in closing dropdown door in stage 3
- Fixed missing team filter for small resupply room in stage 3
- Removed unnecessary env_wind entity messing with env_dustmote entities
We hope you enjoyed playing Team Fortress 2 Update Released. If you know of other resources to download Team Fortress 2 Update Released, let us know!